Wednesday 29 April 2009

Fund raising updates and a run


Fundraising:
I got a card today from the RNLI to let me know that I collected £97.12 from last Saturday morning's tin rattling in Holmes Chappel... We collected £441.79 overall! This doesn't count towards my pledge target for my Great North Run place but is with the RNLI now being put to good use which is really what its all about (it does seems a whole lot easier way of fundraising than my running though ;-)
The Isaiah Trust fundraising for the Great Manchester Run is going well and stands today at £415 (£125 from my own fundraising page and £290 from our IT Dept. team). Thanks to everyone who's donated so far!
Running:
Did a three mile run this evening in 25 minutes flat which I'm quite pleased with.
D

No comments:

Post a Comment