Sunday 4 October 2009

Two weeks on...

The problem with my right knee turned out to be a pulled hamstring so I've had a couple of weeks off the running to get some physio and allow it to repair properly. It's well on the mend now and I'm hoping to resume running next week.

I'm thinking of running in the RNLI's Reindeer Run which is a 10km run on the 29th November around the grounds of Knowsley Safari park (hopefully not including the animal enclosures!).

I'm busy preparing at the moment for an after dinner speech that I agreed to do earlier this year for the Alsager RNLI ladies guild. Little did I realise when I agreed that it was to be in front of around 250 guests!?! It's this coming Friday and I'm wondering what I've let myself in for! :-o

I'm also wrapping up the final cash collections for my sponsorship pledges... Current total stands at £1,309! Thanks again all!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment