Monday 21 September 2009

The RNLI Great North Run... Is Done :-)


Just wanted to say a huge thanks to everyone who has supported me in this and my other runs this year! I really couldn't have put myself through this without your help!



The donations for the RNLI so far total £1,239 which I'm blown away by! I'll be asking for this to be directed again to the Abersoch station and hope you agree this will be your money well placed!



Some images from the big day to share with you... Above left, the crowd at the start in the middle of Queen's " we will rock you"... a spine tingling moment!


<< Team Lifeboat at the RNLI post race reception at South Shields Sailing club



Support the Lifeboats :-) >>








<< My most loyal supporters! xx
Thanks Again everyone!!!

D

No comments:

Post a Comment