Sunday 17 May 2009

The 2009 Great Manchester Run... Is Done! :-)

What a fantastic day! I'd optimistically hoped to get under 50 minutes but ran a new personal best of 48 minutes 31 seconds which I'm chuffed to bits with (beat my time from last year by 4 minutes)! I came 3,707th out of around 33,000 runners :-)

You can see my full results here - http://www.nike.com/europerunning/grs/index.jsp?runner=736749&rid=122

The girls were in full voice in support ->






... and it was great meeting up with the rest of the team afterwards who all ran well!
<- Me and Dominc







Rob, Lucie and me ->

Also met up with my brother Kev & his wife Bev who ran the run for the first time and had a family beer with them afterwards to round off a great afternoon!

It's not too late to add a donation for the Isaiah Trust, the donation page will remain active for another 3 months, but your donation could change a childs life forever!

http://www.justgiving.com/daves-isaiahtrust-run

D

No comments:

Post a Comment