Wednesday 9 September 2009

On the mend!

Well... I've had two sessions at the Physio since my last posting for an inflamation to the underside of my right knee cap and it does seem a whole lot better! I've been trying to keep my fitness up by swimming and cycling on an exercise bike at the gym but haven't been running for nearly two weeks :-(

I'd have prefered to be getting a couple more big runs in before tapering the training but it's undoubtedly helped my knee get right and I know I'll be ok with the distance having done it before and been training throughout the year. Got another Physio session tomorrow morning and hoping to get out for a short run to test it out tomorrow evening but I won't be doing any big runs before the big day now... I'll keep you posted!

So... if you were delaying sponsoring me, no need! ;-) Go on... You know you want to and it's for a fantastic cause! - http://www.justgiving.com/daves-rnli-run

D

No comments:

Post a Comment